On a regular basis we are nose breath to heart beat with anger. Out of sheer self-misunderstanding we focus on our anger disregarding what caused us to be angered in the beginning. I was approached by a special person who will be a special guess on the Facebook Live Word Of the Week. I was asked could this person talk about anger on my next video. It inspired me to reach the darkest corners of angers home.
What is the damage that anger causes to our bodies?
*Stress * Affects the liver
* Disturbs the heart * Lose feeling waist down
Anger also causes us more sorrow, apologies, loss of loved ones and freedom, and financial debts.
Instead of addressing the anger alone we have to first admit that we are emotionally, mentally, and spiritually affected by “hurt.” This is what causes anger to brew in us all. We give ourselves a higher option to project our anger from being hurt in a more effective way by settling the dust inside of self. Meaning what are you really bothered by/with that is causing your anger to swell?
Once we gain control of our hurts, pains, sorrows, etc. Our negative feelings and lower vibrations we become more equipped with our physical being. We have now taken the control back over our emotions, mental, and spiritual powers.
How to release the beast within:
- Let It Out… In a healthy of course #TTfM & #TTfW exists for this very reason. Adults do not get to whine and cry, stomp, kick, jump, and basically throw a tantrum. If you are not aware of this in the #FindingMe universe now you are. Other things you can do is speak/vent with family, friends, counselors, and therapists. This is what a support system entails. Just be sure to sometimes expect feedback or a solution to what you have allowed to anger you.
- Cool/Cold Water/Towels…. It works far better than you can imagine. When I first learned of this I begged to differ it myself. I was proven wrong by taking a sip of that yummy water LOL.
- Breathe and a think to yourself…. does it/are they really deserve your attention and is it worth your energy and time in this manner or at all for that matter!?
- What are your consequences, what will be the outcome of you responding and reacting in a vulgar, aggressive, and angry way? Will you end up with financial issues, will you end up apologizing, regretting what you said and/or did once you obtain your sense of clarity again….
If you are NOT in the wrong and you did nothing wrong, you don’t have anything to prove. So why be angry, why fight? Why are you defending yourself? What are you looking to prove besides you are NOT wrong and you did nothing wrong?
Let’s talk about this so you can be better than you were the last time some one pissed you off. Also don’t miss out on the special guest appearance on Facebook Live: